Omega VRT350HD Review, Best Price
We all know Masticating juicers keeps the enzymes in track, produce more tasty juice(less watery) and a better yield than centrifugal juicers. But masticating juicers generally have small diameter feed slot(requires everything to be cut up into small enough pieces) and you really have to “push” stuff along with the pusher .Unlike other masticating juicers, Omega VRT350HD has a vertical cylinder that masticates. So because of Omega VRT350HD revolutionary vertical design there is no need to cut fruits and “push” stuff along with the pusher. All you need to do is pop in the fruit or vegetable in feed tube and VRT350 will do rest of work for you. So with omega VRT350 HD you get benefits of masticating juicer(high yield & nutrient rich juice) plus convenience of centrifugal machine.
Click here to see what others are saying…
There are three models in omega VRT series. Omega VRT350HD is latest and most improvised version in VRT series. The other two are VRT330 and VRT330HD. Omega VRT350HD has 8 times harder heavy duty juicing screen than Omega VRT330. It’s made of material called ultem which is much-much stronger than normal plastic screen. For guys who are serious about juicing and gonna juice on daily basis, heavy duty juicer such as Omega VRT350HD is superb choice. Omega VRT350HD features AWS( automatic wiping system). It utilizes a silicone wiping blade, much like the wiping blade on your car that swirls around the outside of the screen/filter while juicing and ensures the juicing screen stays clear of excess pulp.
- Rotate at slow speed of 80rpm to produce nutrient rich juice with very high yield.
- Due to vertical design no need to cut and push stuff. Just drop produce straight into the feeding chute without pushing.
- Omega VRT350 operates silently. It minimizes the noise by squeezing slowly rather than grinding at high speed like centrifugal juicer.
- Works well with all kinds of fruits, vegetables and leafy vegetables.
- Easy to clean.
- Dry pulp
- Comes with 10 year warranty
- Omega VRT350HD tends to leave some foam on top of juice. You can either quickly remove this foam with a spoon or put a sieve underneath the spout whilst juicing to vastly reduce the amount of foam.
- When juicing celery, it must be broken into small pieces.
Click here to read customer Reviews
Some consumers have complained that the pulp ejector spout tends to get clogged up too easily. This problem can be avoided by alternating the type of items you are juicing. Start with soft item( orange or tomato) first, and then put in hard item(apple or carrot) after. The hard stuff pushes the soft stuff in feeding tube preventing problems of clogging.
Omega VRT350 is ultra quite, heavy duty juicer. It’s a superb choice for people who are gonna juice on daily basis. With Omega VRT350HD you get benefits of masticating juicer(high yield & nutrient rich juice) plus convenience(no need to cut and push stuff ) of centrifugal machine. We recommend Omega VRT350 to anyone who is serious about juicing.