High Performance Means Superior Output
It’s these 40,000 filtering pores inside the micro mesh filter that lines the ultra-sharp titanium reinforced cutting disc which really make the unit elite. You get smooth, refreshing juice that is similar to the restaurant quality product you would expect from a masticating juicer, but at the speeds you’ve come to expect from a centrifugal juicer. And all this commercial power fits right on your countertop at prices that aren’t very commercial. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite really is the best of both worlds.
The extra-large pulp container capacity (3.2 quarts / 3 L) means that you can make commercial sized amounts of juice, perfect for those who don’t always have the time to make their juices fresh three times a day. The 1.1 quart (1 L) juice jug with built-in froth separator means you can make all of your drinks for the day in just a matter of minutes thanks to the industrial quality, 1000 watt motor.
And the cleanup is super easy since anything that doesn’t go right in the top shelf of your dishwasher is easily handled by the cleaning brush (which is included).
Dual Speed and Wide Feed
But what makes Breville juicers so innovative is their patented circular wide feed tube. This three-inch opening allows you to place whole apples right into the juicer with no pre-cutting necessary. The produce is then taken down into the titanium cutting disc where it is automatically centered into the dual knife blade assembly (with stabilizing knife) and then juiced on one of two speeds. The high (13,000 RPM) speed setting easily handles dense fruits and veggies while the low speed (6,500 RPM) allows you to maximize the yield from your softer fruits and leafy greens.
And because of the 40,000 filter pores, you get 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than with other centrifugal juicers.
- Commercial power and dual speed control
- Due to its big feed chute (3 inch diameter and 7 inch tall) you can process 3 regular size carrots at once or three medium apples or oranges (stacked in the feed chute).No cutting needed.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Cleanup is much faster, yet you still get the quality of a masticating unit with the speed you expect from a centrifugal unit.
- Works exceptionally well with hard stuff like carrots and apples.
- Safety features include locking arm and automatic overheat sensors which shut the juicer down upon overloading.
- This top of the line unit isn’t cheap; however, the quality and results are well worth it
- Can’t juice wheatgrass (Although it can juice other greens but we recommend single gear masticating juicer or a twin gear masticating juicer for extensive green juicing)
The Juice Fountain Elite is the top of the line when it comes to quality juicing power that is fast and easy to use. Putting the power of a commercial unit right into your kitchen will allow you to make the best juice you’ve ever tasted while saving money on produce. Thanks to the ultra-efficient, dual-speed, powerful motor, you’ll have less waste and more juice, allowing you to get more bang for the buck and live a healthier lifestyle at the same time.
So, if you’re ready to take quality and performance to the next level, click here right now to get a great deal on 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite from Breville.
|Price Comparison Online!|
|Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor||$0.00|
|Breville Juice Fountain Elite||$299.95|
|Breville® The Juice Fountain® Elite||$299.99|
|Breville 800JEXL Die Cast Juice Fountain Elite Juice Extractor||$299.95|